Team Leader/Manager - Operations
- Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Team Leader (Operations) - Nights (midnight - 9 am)
CV People are currently seeking an experienced team manager/leader to remotely oversee our operations in New Zealand and Australia.
This is an exciting time to join us with our business growing at over 100% year on year for the last three years. This is a work from home or office position (but you would need to be based within commuting distance of our Harrogate office) and you will be managing our remote staff of 20 based in Australia and NZ.
Overseeing our entire nightly operation you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Co-ordinating your team and allocating resources in line with business strategy and objectives. Assigning new projects and clients that come into the business on a daily basis.
- Responding to inbound client enquiries via phone/online chat/email.
- Proofreading professionally written documents.
- Ongoing recruitment of professional resume writers/career consultants providing training and motivation.
- Working with the management team providing continuous improvement activity, to drive process improvement, elimination of waste, time savings and cost reductions.
- Identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Monitoring productivity of individuals within your team within the company as a whole.
To apply for this position you must have previous team management/leadership experience. Be prepared to work midnight - 9 am and have excellent client handling skills, both verbal and written.
In return, we offer a competitive salary (up to £30k), 20 days paid annual leave rising one day for each year with the business, free parking, company pension scheme.
To apply, please send your CV AND a cover letter detailing why you would be the ideal candidate for the position, using the form below. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.